Sunday 13 April 2014

Well this week I have had two appointments, one for my breathing and chest. Another for my hips. However I am doubtful that anything will happen. I have been to so many people, heard so many things and yet I keep going, knowing that 9 times out of 10 I will get the wrong answer, if I am to get an answer at all. This week I was hit with a blast from the past, I almost lost something, someone, that is very close to me because of the immense pressure my condition puts on the people I love and care for. I have lived my life in fear of people leaving me, of running away when times get tough. I do not blame them. I do not get angry. I have come to expect it. After all It is not my place, let alone within my rights to ask them to stay, and watch me battle from day to day.

Once every so often, I meet someone who see's me. Who knows my smile is fake, but who stays to support me anyway. Those are the people I love, They are the friend who I will have for many years to come.

After all, at the end of the day the strongest people, are the ones who stay to fight with you. No matter how high the wall. Some go and come back, because there mind plays tricks, some go but never return. It is those people that I never see again, I have learnt to pity; for their pain. Yet at the same time I envy them, because they have the power to go, to get away.

So no matter if who stays, or who goes...each person gives us something. Hope, that the condition is not the end of our story. It is just the plot-twist in the middle.

Remember no one is alone in the fight, someone will always listen to your story.

Kind Regards

Your Friend

Jordy

No comments:

Post a Comment